Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Twisted Elegence with ANTM's Raelia Lewis

Recently I shot with the beautiful Ms. Raelia Lewis, who competed in the most recent cycle (21) of America's Next Top Model. This is actually the second time she and I have worked together. However, this time going in to the shoot, I really wanted to put more emphasis on the fashion, and not so much on her body (which is ridiculously amazing, btw!), because I believe Raelia definitely has what it takes to make it in both the high fashion, commercial, and swim wear genres of the modeling industry!

Thanks to the amazing team that helped pull this shoot off: makeup artist, Rodney Jon, wardrobe stylist, Dougie Newton, and art direction by R'kardo StVon. I was truly hoping to capture Raelia in a way I think she's not often seen, and in a way that would allow people to appreciate her beauty and versatility as a TOP model, because I can assure you, this girl is certainly no one-trick-pony and well on her to being on TOP!






1 comment: